You can also download our Competition Registration Packet by clicking the button below!2020-21 Competition Registration Packet
2021 Christian Cheerleaders of America Virtual Classics Competition
February 6, 2021
$25 Team Registration Fee – $25 Per Participant Fee
- Pay team and/or per person registration on line. $25 team registration fee.We cannot accept late registration for this event due to the prep time frame.
- Download competition packet on line to get forms/rules/rubrics.
- Complete team roster, music moves and dress policy and scan/email to CCA office or mail to CCA PO Box 49 Bethania, NC 27010. These forms must arrive at least 10 days before the event.
- Create your routine using the competition packet rubrics for your specific division.
- Film your routine as many times as needed to perfect it but edited footage will not be accepted. Please be sure to have the entire team in every frame of the video. You may do this on your phone or by other means to submit to us. Actually most teams will be sending from iphones. You will have to call our office to find the proper format for sending the video to us. It may be vimeo, drop box or google drive. It will eventually be shown on a private youtube channel which you will have access to. Teams may submit videos in practicewear or uniforms. Please keep in mind that all CCA Music, Moves, and Dress must be maintained.
- Film tumbling passes for Tumble Off across the floor diagonally to be viewed from the side. Tumbling passes are scored on the most difficult skills executed with the best technique. Jump competition should be a toe touch performed to the 5-6-7-8 count. (*5- high v- *6- swing through approach – *7 – jump – *8 – landing)
- Wait for the day of regionals and sign in and watch the entire event.
Team competition available in all divisions including: School divisions Elem – College (music & non-music divisions available), All Stars, Dance, Game Time, and Empower Teams. Competition is held in the afternoon after the Morning Session and lunch break. Earn the title of VIRTUAL CLASSICS CHAMPION! Receive banners and earn discounts to CCA Christian Cheer Nationals!Register your team for virtual classics competition here
2021 Christian Cheerleaders of America Classic Competitions
January – Mid February
Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, & Indiana
$25 Team Registration Fee – $40 to $50 Per Participant Fee
Come be a part of CCA`s Classic competition series and show us that your TEAM is at the top of their game! Music and Non-Music Divisions available. Novice and Non-building divisions also available for new competition teams. No qualifying necessary! We also offer Solo, Duo, Trio, and Stunt-A-Thon competition at Classics
Team competition available in all divisions including: School divisions Elem – College (music & non-music divisions available), All Stars, and Empower, Dance, and Game Time. Competition is held in the afternoon after the morning warm up and lunch break. Earn the title of CLASSIC CHAMPION! Receive trophies and earn discounts and a bid to CCA Christian Cheer Nationals!Register your team here
CCA CHEER NATIONALS & COLLEGIATE CHAMPIONSHIP
March 5 – 7, 2021
The most EXCITING Christian cheerleading event of the year! Great Fun and Fellowship, Participants from 20+ states, Opening Ceremony/Dinner, Concert, Annual Coaching Awards, This is an amazing competition with over $1,000,000 in scholarships and prizes from sponsoring Christian Colleges available for award.
Recognize and Reward your team for their hard work and commitment all year. NEW pricing and scheduling make CCA Nationals affordable for everyone!
All divisions available: Solo, Duo, Trio, Elementary to Varsity, Allstars, College, Mascot, Stunt Team, Dance, Game Time, Rec League, Home School, Church Team, or Empower.
Award Banners, Trophies, Grand Champion Rings, Discounts, and More available prizes for most divisions.Register your team here
Official CCA Sponsors